Entrepreneurial businesses in South Africa often implode as they grow, this as the owners become entangled in a web of administrative/legal bureaucracy. Human Impact will help steer your business through, in and around the administrative legal requirements, allowing you to focus on servicing your customers.
Typical questions answered are:
- How much do I have to pay someone?
- How do I register the people with the council and/or the UIF and PAYE?
- What do I do if I do not need their services?
- What happens if they injure themselves whilst on duty?
- What policies and procedures do I need?
- How do I fire somebody that is useless?
Human Impact will act as your “virtual” Human Resource service, by taking care of the legal and administrative requirements and “removing the people pain” We allow you the time and peace of mind to get on with running your business without having to worry about the legal/administrative issues.
Typical interventions are as follows:
- Setting up legal pay structures
- Registration with the necessary authorities
- Basic health and safety regulations and rules
- Basic policies and procedures
- Contracts of employment
- Disciplinary rules and regulations
- Job descriptions and performance outputs
- Basic control procedures
For the Organization that has a resident Human Resource Department, we partner with your Human Resource Department in actioning the projects that they are unable to fit into their busy schedule.